Thursday, August 19, 2010

Worries for Fall 2010

I have to say I'm not really worried about a lot coming into my freshman year. However a few concerns that I think need to be addressed. Most of one my worries are post college. I have to say I'm really worried about not finding a job after graduation. One of my biggest fears is being a college graduate but still working a dead end job with no benefits and barely making enough to support myself. I'm ready to move out of my mother's house now so the last thing I want to do is live with my mother once I've graduated. Basically I want to know what is a sure way to guarantee securing a decent post graduation.

I'm also really worried about my financial situation. I mean FAFSA basically paid the bulk of my tuition but I've heard some horror stories about FAFSA for the remaining years. I'm worried I won't get as much money next year and I will have to post pone my college career and I refuse to do that because if I don't go to school all the way through I won't finish.

My last and final worry is making connections with my teachers. I've had some of the shittiest teachers in high school and I don't want to be bothered with that here. Do you have any specific teachers that you would recommend for me to take for my prerequisites?

No comments:

Post a Comment