Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 12: Concerns About Attending Columbia (Jorgina Kelly)



I want the money, money and the cars, cars and the clothes, the bros I suppose. I just wanna be, I just wanna be successful. Yuuup!


Three things I am mainly concerned about attending Columbia is paying for college, taking math this semester while it’s still fresh in my head and staying focused. I am worried about paying for college because I don’t have the money. Columbia is an expensive college to attend. People I know keep telling me the reason they didn’t finish college was because of the cost. I don’t want to have to quit college because I don’t have the money. If I was to quit then the reason would be good but then again there is no good reason for dropping out of college. Another concern is debating about whether I should take math this semester or later. I feel that I still will have it registered in my head next year but I will need a little remembrance of the material. To avoid that little session of reviewing I feel that I should take math now. The last but least thing is staying focused. There will be parties here and there that I want to attend but I have to remember that this is my life and I have to control it. I’m not going to say that I don’t need any motivation but everybody needs that if not major but minor shove to move forward and stay concentrated.


Another thing is money. Everybody needs money. I need to get a job so that I can have important things that I need in my household and for school. Things for home like toothpaste, soap, tissue, sanitary napkins, food, deodorant and other things. Things for school like notebooks, pens, pencils, staplers, a laptop and other mandatory things for classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment