Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 14-Resonse to Evaluation/ Arianna King


There were many things that I loved about bridge. The main thing is the connections with the teachers and the students. The type of teachers I love is the ones that will help you threw the process. You may think I like teachers that will hold my hand and walk me threw. NO! I like teachers that will show me the path to “take” then let me walk on my own. I felt Aaron showed me the path and pushed me down it and made sure I understood what I needed to do when I got to the end. Katrina is the type of teacher that will be the one making sure I stayed on my path. With the two of them as my English teacher made my success of the Bridge Program possible.

I really cannot find a bad thing about the English program or even the whole Bridge Program. The only thing I would change about anything is lectures. I think seeing that as college students we can chose our classes and everything else. I feel maybe it should be a choice of what lecture to go to. Then you should get a better Post Lecture and more conversational tone to the Post Lecture. I would change nothing to any of the classes dealing with the English program. AT ALL!


Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment