Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bridge program

Attending Columbia College’s Bridge program really helped prepare myself for what I have yet to face in the future. I have a few worries but there’s nothing I am particularly fretting over. I am just anxious to start the actual school year. I know classes will be difficult, and there will be lots of homework, but I am ready and willing to face these challenges to my full potential. If I try in all of my classes I am positive I will pass my classes. I am also in a relationship at the moment and I have been getting sidetracked with figuring out what my girlfriend and I are going to do. There isn’t much more that I’m worried about, other than passing all of my classes and making the right friends. Something I am excited about is starting a band. I am anxiously waiting for new students to arrive to see if I can find a group of dedicated/hard working musicians that are willing to make a band. I have been waiting years and years for this moment and I am going to give it my all. I love everything about this school and Chicago in general, and I hope I stay in this city, because I truly believe this place is for me. The bridge program was a great transition and I couldn’t have asked for better teachers than Aaron and Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment