Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bridge !

One thing i like about the bridge program, i learn some new materials some things a already knew about. but i liked when we wrote are papers you gave your thoughts about it the strong points and the weak points. even if we didn't have a a check plus you still pushed me on letting me know i can do better. I feel the bridge program can help you in different ways. i wasn't really sure if i was going to like the bridge especially when i heard we was going to have home work every night. The homework turned out to work out for my good, it helped me build up my writing skills. i felt the bridge program was a great experience to me, and it helped me get a head start of what college would be like.

I really don't much to say about the bridge i disagreed with, next year i think every person that should be a little bit more interesting with their lecture. i know every lecture you hear will not be the most exciting thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment