Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crossing the Bridge Tony Jackson



The bridge was a great experience for me. It really helped me see what college life is like. It showed me that it’s not as easy as it seems but not as hard as I thought either. The bridge gave me a leg up on the campus and what buildings do I go to. I also gave me the opportunity to meet some interesting people. I liked that the English instructors are more like friends than teachers instead of sugar coating everything they give you the straight truth about everything that you’re doing. They actually help you become a writer. The bridge is a great program and I’m glad that I did it.
One thing that I would change is one of the math instructors. He has his days when things are very clear and I know what to do but other times he seemed just as confused about the math as the class was. He would second guess his answers all the time and it made me uneasy about some subjects of learning. He in a great teacher other than that when he knows the material well I don’t have a problem and I get it but when he’s iffy on it I’m confused. So he should get to know the material more that’s the only thing I would change about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment