Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bridge Prgram-Jamahl Jackson




I believe that the bridge program is the way to go!I think that every student should go through the program so that when the time comes for a student to go to class and be by his or her self they will know what to go expect while attending Columbia.I think that while the bridge is challenging to many that it is for the better.


As a studenti believe that the teachers are a inportant in the way that a student learns.I think that aaron and kartrina did a good job.I espicailly liked the discussions and salons that we had in class.I really appreciate how when we talk about a topic the whole class listened and understood what was going on.We always talked about a topic that was liked by most in the class.
I liked how Aaron asked us questions and used material rhetoric like the joker with the barack Obama Face to get his point accross.Then i like how Katrina used pictures and world event like The crises in Darfur to make a connection to the books that we were reading in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment