Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 14 Feedback {{Sherrae'}}

One thing I like about the Bridge Program was the writing. Even though it was a lot of writing, I was pushed to the best of my ability. It gave me a chance not only to grow as a writer, but as a college ready to student. It also gave me a way to express myself through writing. Also I liked using juxtapositions in my paper. This was something new for me and I was glad I learned it. Compare and Contrasting is hard for me to do when it comes to writes papers, and using the book help a lot.
I didn't really dislike anything, because to me this was an experience. I was a little irritated with going to the museums a seeing art that i didn't at all see as art. In my opinion, some of the art was pointless, but to the artist it could have had a deeper meaning than what I actually saw it as.

No comments:

Post a Comment