Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Antonio- Feedback


What's good about the Bridge Program? Well, the teachers were very nice and outgoing but at the same time they were serious about the students doing their work. Class conduct and participation played a big role in whether the student was going to pass/fail the program. I feel bad for the people that didn't quite make it through however I'm proud that me and the people I became friends with did. Now all we have to do is keep the same attitude throughout the semester and we'll do fine.

The bad things about the bridge program were minimal. There are not a lot of things wrong with it, nothing major. I hate the fact that they changed my housing location from the Dwight's to the Plymouth Ct, building. I heard the Dwight's were the newest buildings and they were very, very nice looking on the inside. That's about it; some of the lectures weren't too good either.

No comments:

Post a Comment