Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 16 Last Response to Aaron/ Arianna King


This time next year I want to be considered a sophomore. Seeing that happen will be awesome. For my First semester I will only take 12 credit hours. But, for my second semester I will take on 15 credit hours and try to take a summer course that will help me become a sophomore. I know some may feel that you need to take your time and go through it as you go. But, It just dawned on me that maybe I need to push my way through and do what I have to do in order to get to the next step in my life. I may fail on my way but I will make it through the problem times.


Four years from now I see myself Graduating and starting my new path. My new path will consist of a job at a local radio station doing some type of desk job. Because, I know will not be able to become music manager right on the spot. If Radio does not work out for me I will then seek to continue my education at a college out of state and get my grad degree at a university for Advertising or Business Management. I hope that I can look back from then to now and say that I did what I had to do to be successful. I may not get to where my dreams are and even more. But, as long as I put in the extra effort that I ask from myself then I know I should be happy with anything I end up with.

THE ROAD TO SUCCESS LIES WITHIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment