Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 15 Future Goals {{Sherrae'}}


This time next year I would like to be well equipped and ready for my sophomore year. I want to be involved with school activities. I want to help the incoming freshman get ready for their first year at Columbia College. I want to me new people and get to know as many staff as I can. I want to be living in a decent apartment, and be able to afford it. I would also probably taking some extra classes to be ahead or right where I need to be in my education. I want my GPA to increase. I would probably take another ballet class to keep my body in shape over the summer.
Four years from now I want to be graduating. I want to have my job. Not looking for a job! I want to have it waiting for me while in my last couple of moths of my senior year. I want to be at an Arts High school teaching dance or at a big dance studio teaching. If not teaching, at least dancing with the Alvin Ailey Dance Company. I would also like to be setting goal for the next for years of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment