Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 16 Response: Kiarah Lazo


Next year around this time I would love to know tons of other photographers at Columbia. With those people we will have done a lot of photo shoots and I’m well known for my amazing talent. I would be feeling like I’m on top of the world because I just made it through my first year at Columbia. Hopefully I will be working a few jobs dealing with photography and also art. My realistic drawing skill will have improved. I will be a leader in the making for Centro Sin Fronteras and also organizing even more protest if this SB1070 continues. I shall never give in till this madness is over.
In four years around this time I will be a Columbia graduate! Once I graduate I will hopefully be a professional photographer. I will know absolutely everything there is to know about photography. I was actually asked this question not too long ago by a family member and the first thing I said was make a photo copy of both my high school and college diploma and super glue them to my dad’s store window. Why you may ask, well he was the only person who doubted in me. He thought I was going to drop out of high school and become a nobody. We no longer speak, so I rather speak to him through action. He’ll come outside with this serious look on his face; I’ll be standing tall with my fist held high and say, “I am a strong individual, I stand up for what’s right and you sir…you will always be wrong in my eyes because look at what I have accomplished. I didn’t need your negativity in my life and well I've made it this far without, and i shall continue to keep moving forward.”

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment