Thursday, August 26, 2010

My goals

My goal I wish to accomplish by the same day a year from now would be making A’s and B’s, having a job and creating a good band. I plan on having a great year where I can balance my work and fun. By then I will be familiar with the city and I will hopefully be part of clubs that Columbia offers. I also hope that my band gets noticed quickly; therefore we can have gigs regularly. I plan on becoming a more independent person and I will focus strongly on my major which will hopefully guide me in the right direction. I hope to also keep in touch with all of my friends in Florida and most especially, my band. Our plan as a band is to remain together and tour over the summer.
In the next four years I have many plans and one of these is to become a professional musician that is actively part of the music industry. I plan on graduating from college either from Columbia College or Berklee (in Boston). I will hopefully make a living off of playing live concerts, become a recording engineer or give music lessons. I can’t determine exactly what I am going to do, but I know my friends and Columbia will inspire me to do something “big” in life I just don’t know what it is yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment