Thursday, August 26, 2010

Antonio- Aftermath (1-4 years later)


i have high hopes about this fall semester. by this time next year i should be done with my first year in college and going into my second. i have no idea what the future holds so i'm not going to make any promises to anyone. however, i did tell myself and everyone around me that i'm going to try hard to succeed in college. so that's what i'm going to do, otherwise i wouldn't be here and i would have saved some money. i just want this to be all over so i can relax and have nothing to worry about, knowing that i'm going to be okay and set ofr graduation.

four years from now i plan on having my degree in audio production. still don't know what i want my career to be but atleast i'll have something to fall back on thanks to my degree. i really want to get discovered but i know that there's a slim chance of that happening, that sounds like a movie. however, the thought that it is possible brightens my whole life up whenever i think of it. i plan on staying in Chicago, if i do move i want to move to Atlanta with my cousin and my sister. that's also an opportunity. who knows? maybe my life will be completely different from what i want it to be. only time will tell, so right now i'm just sitting back taking life day by day until a door opens up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment