Thursday, August 26, 2010

Future_Jamahl Jackson

A year from now i want to be still attending columbia and hopefully a working intern for a photography company or a photojouranalism firm.I Want to have a portfoilio that i can show to everyone to show how i have progressed from high school to college.I want to show my family that its not hard to succed all you have to do work hard and do what is needed of you.I want to go back to St.Louis and show everyone that its cool to be smart.
In 4 years i want to be a still in school. I want to have my bachelors in photography.Then i want to go on and get my BFA in Photography as well.I believe that if you go hard you will be succesfull.I think that I will be succesful as lontg as I dont slack off and i try hard.I will be succesful.
I think that the bridge plus program has been so good because I will have learned so many skills and i think that I will be a better student and a better overall studier.I plan on taking advantages of all that columbia has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment