Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sam Johnson


I will be done with my freshman year at Columbia and will be entering my sophmore year. All my classes will be complete and my GPA will be high. I plan on knowing everybody at Columbia that I need to know involving music. Doing a lot of networking with a lot of teachers here at Columbia to reach my goal. I also plan on recording my first professional record with a major artist.
In four years I plan on having my degree in Music Business. I will have all my connects and would have networked with all the people I would have need to at Columbia. Which I think a little before my fouth year here at Columbia, I would have reached one of my ultimate goals besides graduating, which is to go on tour with a major artist. Before I even leave Columbia, I want my career lined up before I get my diploma. So everything will be in order when I get it and I can jump right into my field.

No comments:

Post a Comment