Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tony Jackson So Glad I Made It





This time next year I would like to be entering my second year here at Columbia College. I would like to have found an internship for a major magazine and or radio station. I want to be moved out of the dorms and into my own apartment somewhere right next to if not down town. I want to have at least a 3.0 or higher. I I’m going to be involved in as many school programs as possible. I will hopefully be working in the student work program so that I have all the connections and opportunities that I need to be a successfully student.
In 4 years I want to be a graduate of Columbia College and on my way to New York to look for a job at Rolling Stone, Filter, Complex, Honey Mag or Hot 97. Hopefully I will have enough good references on my resume to get a job where I want. I’m going to find an apartment there and freelance for a couple of magazines until I get to the one o really want to work for. In the next four years I want to be successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment