Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 15 response (Tationa)

For my next year being in Columbia, I plan to accomplish aiming for good grades. I plan to work as hard as I can to pass all my classes and to not half do my work or projects. I really want to make it out there as a fashion designer and if I mess that up, then I will not only mess it up for myself becoming what I want to be and my family who have supported me for doing this. I hope to know more about Columbia and the teachers who will hopefully help me along the way. I also want to get more interactive in school like getting tutoring and joining organizations that could help me in the long run. I will be the same as I was before even coming to Columbia and that is to keep doing my work and make sure that when I need help I go get it from a teacher or the learning studio. I came this far I don’t want to mess it up.
What I plan to accomplish in four years is to be a professional in the fashion industry. When I mean by professional I mean really work hard and know as much as possible. In order to make clothes and sell them you have to really know the ropes of the fashion world. That would mean taking as much fashion classes as possible and working more on my reading, writing, mathematical skills, and communication skills. I feel that that is what I need to know the most before even starting to make a business. I also plan to know about fashion. Maybe a little traveling to learn about other cultures and what really makes beauty. I want to do more also maybe become a makeup artist since the I like the two and they really go good together to really make a business. So hopefully I will become something in four years and become the fashion designer I really wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment