Thursday, August 26, 2010

Where I Want to Be

Dear Self,

About one year from now I would like to be entering my sophomore year. Hopefully by this time next year i would have made some strong connections in the Journalism Department. I also want to have at least a 3.3 GPA because in high school I basically bullshitted my way through and just did the bare minimum to pass the class. I would also like to have started doing a little bit more theater maybe be in a production or two. I also would like to be living in an off campus apartment or in the dorms.

Four years from now I would love to be preparing for graduation and entering my job field as a journalist of some sort. I would also like to live in a different city maybe Philadelphia or New York. I've always wanted to live East. I would also like to have a nice car and an apartment thats worth inviting company over to see. I would also like to have lost at least 30 pounds. Thats about all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment