Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Future-Jorgina Kelly



By this time next year I want to be going into my sophomore year at Columbia College. I also want to be involved in different activities and independent projects. I want to have this year’s college intuition paid off. I want to be in my own apartment. I want to have a good and maintainable job that can help me get through school year.


In four years I want to start my career as a Marketing Executive or an Advertiser. If I don’t become one of those titles then I want to be in Atlanta working for Tyler Perry Studios. I would be a Director or Producer working with Producer, Writer, Director and Actor, Tyler Perry. I want to be in my condo with a Chrysler 300, red Corvette, Convertible Benz or an Aston Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment