Thursday, August 26, 2010

GOALS & DREAMS

Next year around this time i plan to be getting ready for my fall classes going into my sophomore year. Hopefully i will come out the mind set of waiting to the last minute when iv am trying to get something done. Like my homework or any other things i have to do. I want to have my same job that i will starting on Sept 7 working as a part time student. Learning to manage my money as an young adult should do. I also plan to be out of my mother house on my own in my own apartment getting the experience of being on my own. I want to learn to depend on my self and not running to my mother when i am in the need of something that's not that serious. I have to learn the responsibilities of being an adult and mostly i want the experience.

Four years from now (2014) i plan to graduate and hopefully with god's help and by the summer my children clothing line will be dropping in the stores, From new born babies to toddlers.
The name of my store will be (KIMI'S) how this name came about i have no clue. when my clothing line starts making progress next it my big time dream my day care. i know that will take a little bit of time to get in order so until that happen i will be teaching preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment