Thursday, August 12, 2010

Answer to Totianna- Antonio Hill


What makes a person strong? Physically it’s all about the weight he/she can move but mentally, it’s about how one thinks. Thinking about the consequences before you act makes you strong in my opinion. Anyone can get real buff and muscular but only a hand full of people can be wise about their decisions. It’s not a gift, it’s not inherited, and it’s a blessing. You can’t learn to be wise, only way to gain wisdom is to ask God to grant you some. At least that's what the Bible says. With wisdom comes knowledge, and with knowledge comes mental strength. It doesn't matter what age you are either, you can be from one to one hundred. Back in Detroit, there are a lot of adults that are 40 plus that act like they're still in their teens. There are also some teens that act like their 40 plus so it balances out a little. I think imp mature for my age, I was told on numerous occasions by some people I’ve just met and by some people I already knew before. It’s a compliment, especially when you come from a neighborhood where all the teens around you are still in school and you're the only one that graduated. Mentally fit is what we used to call it back when I was a boy scout. It’s always good to be wise and keeping your mind intact. After all, it is a terrible thing to waste. If you don’t use it you'll lose it. However, some might think otherwise and says being mentally strong is not about thinking before acting. I say it is that's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment