Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 8 Response to Kendra {Sherrae'}}


Okay Kendra, so basically you're asking have I ever ditched school, and while I was ditching did I run into trouble. (lol) Yes, plenty of times. There was this one time I ditched school with a friend, and we went to down town to this Spa and we went shopping. It was a really good day it was like April, so the weather was really nice. It wasn't too hot or too cold. I'd gotten my hair done and I was shopping as if I'd had a job. We went out to eat. And I had even had everything figured out. Like if my parents asked when did I get my hair done, I was going to say that I'd gotten it done after school. I was having so much fun until another one of my friends called me and told me that someone was at the school to pick me up for early dismissal. My eyes got so watery, I just started crying because I knew i was in so much trouble. My school was in the suburbs, so i wasn't like we were around the corner. We were pretty far. I cried all the way home.
Like in the book True Notebook, (pg. 139-141) Nathaniel decided to ditch school and he got into some trouble. We both could have avoid getting into if we had done what we were suppose to do from the very start.

No comments:

Post a Comment