Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 8 answer to kendra (tationa)


It was a project where I had to pick somebody that we looked up to and we had to describe how that person looked and what they do in Spanish. Now me being the lazy person that I am, I barely even listen to the teacher and I was so busy thinking about going home, watching Mtv shows and eating that I didn’t care. I just thought that maybe I would do it late at night cause the work was simple. So when I got home I did the usual, watch Mtv shows while doing my homework, watch shows like the Simpsons and talk to my family. Then I went to sleep. The next day, I realized that I forgot about the project and had to do it before I was picked up and sent to school. So I grabbed a piece of my little sister Mikaila’s construction paper, cut out a small picture of Kimora Lee one of my inspirations of fashion from an Essensence magazine and pasted it on the small paper. While I was in school, I tried to think of every work to describe her like her hair was black or how many kids she has. In the end I failed the project. Many people have ignored a important situation but sometimes people have ignored things like family and tend to do things on their own like Patrick when he got arrested. “ I stayed from 11:00 until 8:30 they said they would put me in juvenile hall, but my uncle came and picked me up just in time. I got a long lecture from my cousin, but my mom didn’t care” (144). some people dont care what we do. In the end, when we do stuff that we want to do we tend to get yelled at because we dont think about the situation and how much trouble like stealing and fighting that we can get ourselves into.

No comments:

Post a Comment