Monday, August 9, 2010

Believing


There are times that I have conversations with lesbians and I would tell them just as well as homosexuals that what they are doing is wrong. It's my belief and opinion but I defiantly have ways to back up what I'm saying. In the bible God had destroyed a who town because of this same sex things. So what makes people think it's right now? I'm not homophobic or anything,I'm actually cool with some lesbians and bisexuals but I just think the whole thing is nasty. People that do participate in these endeavors, always have disagreements with me but they can never back up there part of the argument. A different time is some people have a different mindset with me about dating outside your race. I don't think there's nothing wrong with it. But some people, even some in my family, says "If they can't use your comb, don't bring them home", which is funny but a horrible thing. A different situation is the argument about me putting my music in front of certain things. My family sometimes don't think it's nessary for me to practice the way I do or put everything in a music form. Like I could be having a conversation and beat would just come in my head and I would just begin to air play the drums. I believe the hard work that I'm putting into my craft will pay off when the right time is near. I feel as long as I have my prospectives in order( God, family, school, music), i should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment