Monday, August 9, 2010

I believed Day 5


Yes I believed I had to defend my belief in my goals of music and the way I dress I had to defend my sexuality to my dad and other people Music can change the way people act good and bad, music influses the savage beast. The sweet sound has been around since the beginning of time. It started with the caveman using animal bones to make sounds to communicate. people communicate with music there are no barriers anyone can understand it. Music is a way of life, But not for all people. In some counties music is not allowed and some school do not havemusic class.for example in the movie footloose dancing and music was not allowed.I feel that music should be every where music can influence you to do better.when I listen to music in school it distracts me from the comotion going on and I focus better on subjects.
page .She should start learning to befend her rights as a woman right now! (76)

No comments:

Post a Comment