Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3 Answer Dacia Hill


There are many times in my life where changing the past came to mind. When i tried to come up with one answer it felt impossible. Would i change the ignorance of my peers and the way the treated me? What about the close mindedness of my family and have the be more accepting of who i am? The answer is none. Everything i went through helped me to become the woman i am today. I know i am a lot less than perfect but i am new to myself. I know things that many people may never understand and this is because of my hardships. No on have to to teach me to accept others no matter the race. Kindness and respect has always been the leaders in my life and i don't remember getting much in return not even from adults but i knew i was right. I've learned and I learn from my mistakes each day. If i thought to change my life I wouldn't be in Columbia college.

Everyone dreams of better life and schools, maybe if i had it I would have been be ready for college faster. Maybe if i had better friends i would have been more confident with myself but they don't control me I do! I am my future and the past is only a beginning to keep you safe for the rest of you life.

No comments:

Post a Comment