Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3 Answer To Sean Mckenna-Jamahl Jackson

Many people make decesions in life that will conteract with what they believe in or what the Brain or structure.Naturally when we are born we are naturally good and have nurturing feelings.But later in life we find ourselves molded into people that we love to hate..
I often feel obligated to do whats right but that doesnt mean that everyone else is and that only because of the way i was raised..
If i could go back into the pits of time i would. I would have made sure that my parents wouldnt have gotten into that car.I would have stopped them to the best of my ability!I wouldnt let them leave me in this world alone desolate and confused.
I also would change the the way I behaved through highschool.I would have studied more and spent more time in the books so that i could make it easier for myself to get into college.But I later learned that making decesions is just a part in life that confuses us all.But in order to make sure the decesions dont get in our way we tend to "just let Go".So I would just let go of these problem and solutions and try not to let my world revolve around them.I would move On.

No comments:

Post a Comment