Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3- Answer/Arianna King


I would change my lack in doing school work. Many times in grammar school I would not do any homework. With that I would still pass and not get a wakeup call to what I need to do. So during my process of applying to colleges I had to be bridged into two of my top schools. Having someone actually make me work for my goal is a big deal for me. Because, I have always had someone just do it for me or I could talk my way out of it. So now that I have to prove myself to my teachers, family, and other staff it kind of hurts. To me this is a second chance to do what I have to do. But, to me it is also embarrassing to be in a class during the summer and it was not an option. Many times my grandmother would say I told you it would catch up to you in the long run. She would also say “What you do in the dark will come to the light”. So now I am standing in the middle of the stage trying to make up for lost time and trying to have a good understanding of what I need to do. This will show me what is wrong and what I need to change to become a better person. I think if I would have had to struggle during school before I would have never been put in the position. Also, if I would have listen to my granny I would not be in this position at all. I have learned that nothing is given for free you have to work for it all. So from now on I will do what I have to do to get to where I want to go to be successful.



No comments:

Post a Comment