Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3 post


If I could change anything in the past, I would go back and try a lot harder in school. The effect of me doing this would result in having a better relationship with my parents and an overall better education. In the past, I would often skip school. This caused many dilemmas especially throughout my first 3 years of high school. It wouldn't make that much of a difference now that I have made up for my mistakes during my senior year, but it would have saved a lot of stress if I put more effort into my school work. Thankfully I can look ahead without dwelling on the past. Living for the moment is a key factor that will strongly affect the future. If you think really far ahead, there is more of a chance that you will put things off, or in other words procrastinate. Procrastination was a big issue for me because I would miss assignments and they would keep piling up which is really overwhelming. I’m glad I overcame most of my bad habits and my plan is to stay positive and plan ahead for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment