Tuesday, August 17, 2010

answer to kiara- Jamahl Jackson


We all have three types of people that that are close to us in our lives, their are people their to teach is a lesson, people that come and go then we have people that willl stay their for an eternity and help to shape you into a beautiful person.

I had a special someone that I loved so much.I would have done anything to keep her here on the earth.

That person was my mom , she always the type of person that was there no matter what and always provided for me.She helped me do everything that I know how to do now.She was the best mom anyone could have had.I wish that she was here right now to help me do this transition form high school and college.I wish sometimes that she was their to tell me "Hey your doing a good job" but i know if she could she would be here.It wasnt her choice to leave.I wish she was here to show me which way is up and to show me the road of truth and enlighten ment.


In persophis marajane is trying to run her life without her parents just like i am.I am trying to make sure i run on this path to haveing a better future.In a way marajane is exactly like me because she has no one to turn to but a family friend that she really doesnt live with.Just like me.marajane is always by herself just like me.So in conclusin marajane is just me in a diffrent culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment