Tuesday, August 17, 2010

answer to Antonio ( Tationa)


I understand Mark a lot because back in the sixth grade in my elementary school Reavis, my class was a bit rowdy. A little more rowdy than the other sixth grade class that appeared more like angels compared to Mr.James classroom, who seemed like a good guy but none of the students took him seriously. There were good times and there were bad times. The good times was when the class actually stood quiet enough to do their work. The bad times was when they would argue about stupid retarded things like if wearing dirty clothes or he said she said . I hated that class with a passion and sometimes I wish that I was put in another school or another class that was less annoying and stupid. It even came to the point where I almost got into an altercation with someone and with me being the quiet girl it wouldn’t be a surprise that some idiot who was in a group with a bunch of people I did not like tried look all cool and try to get in my face. Too bad in the end he was the one looking stupid. Anyways, I always had a thing where I believe that when there are less students in a classroom you get to learn more and less trouble then having the most rowdy children in a class that’s where I believe in this quote, “Too many clowns spoil the circus” (222). I can relate to this quote because it’s true. Even though I was a transfer student, it was so much trouble in the classroom. My classmates arguing, fighting, talking back to the teachers, it was that much of a pain being in that class that even the principal had to come to the classroom and yell at another student. I don’t believe that everybody is angel and never do anything wrong, but I just believe that there were just too many clowns to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment