Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TRUST NONE


Yes, i have but my story goes a little different. I grew up with this boy and as we got older and start dating . I felt that he was my everything the reason that i smile. Last year my One of my friends ask me to go on prom with because his date turned him down. So i said sure, i wouldn't mind. We was nothing but friends nothing more and nothing less. When i told my boy friend he got very upset and angry with me and him. I wasn't sure why he was so upset so i asked him do you want to go on prom with him. A week later My Boy friend start secretly talking to my best friend behind my back. only to get back at me for going on prom with my friend, but i was doing him a favor because his prom date turned him down. I wasn't only hurt i was double hurt, i never would of thought out of all people my best friend will go behind my back. Boys are going to be boys but its a different thing when your best friend does. okay let me stop saying best friend, we are no longer best friends. When i told them i knew he told him he really don't like her he just getting back at me for going on prom,but hoe petty is that for you to pick my best friend. And how dare her actually start talking to you. I will never look at her the same although she said sorry a thousand times ,my trust for her is never going to be there no more. We told each other our whole life stories she was my real life diary. I thought about what if i start talking to one of his friends or her boy friend, how would they feel when they found out. I am positive they wouldn't like it and will feel hurt . But I am a true believer that Two wrongs don't make a right, and what goes around comes back around ten times harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment