Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 6 Answer to Chris(Jorgina Kelly)



I do believe in God very much. One reason is because that’s who I grew up learning to believe in, love and trust. My parents pretty much installed God in me then as I got older; I realized their reasoning behind doing that. I believe that he created everything to happen for a reason. With me being here at Columbia College is one of the positive ways he led me to. If I was still living in Galesburg, Illinois I probably would have just been sitting around the house and not furthering my education or my career. I also believe in him because once or twice before when my mother didn’t have any money and she was at her lowest we received many blessing. My mother just like the character in True Notebooks said “People always say God allows certain things to happen because he's testing our faith.”(P. 82) I believe that to be true because in the world you will run into test everywhere you go. You can and will sometimes be tested at school, work or even personal with your best friend or your mate. There are tests everywhere. Another way is him giving me the type of parents I have because if I had different type of parents then I probably wouldn’t have be the person I am today. I highly believe in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment