Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 6, Response to Jorgina: Kiarah Lazo


If I were a juvenile delinquent I would write about everything that comes to my mind. Writing for me sets my mind free and puts me in a comfort zone. So if I were to be trapped behind bars I would write my little heart out. Then again, being in a juvenile hall might make me go crazy so I’m not too sure of what exactly I’ll be writing about. It would have to be all the struggles I’ve dealt with in my life. For example, what was going on in my head at that time, what was actually happening, things I could have done different, maybe things I could have done worse, etc. Come to think of it, I would write a book about my life. I would start it off really peaceful just because when we come into this world we don’t know what to expect. I’m not going to sit here and lie and say my life was perfect because it wasn’t; no one’s life is perfect. If it was or is, you my friend aren’t human. It would be interesting to tell people my life story and everything I’ve been through. All my positive and negative experiences, even things I wish I would have experienced. My book wouldn’t just have words; it would also include sketches and poetry. My book needs to be interesting, where people can relate to some things and hopefully learn from my mistakes so they won’t end up where I ended up.

No comments:

Post a Comment