Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 6 Response to Jorgina Kelly -Arianna King

If I was a juvenile I would not write about my reasons for being where I was. I feel that anyone that goes to jail should not have a second chance. They messed up their life and should pay for what they have done. My family is a very strict family when it comes to doing bad things. If you are committing a crime out of no justification then you should pay for what you have done. Writing can be looked at as a positive and helpful hobby in the long run. It helps you get out how you feel so you are not suffering. Writing helps you express yourself and get out to others what you are saying. Negativity is not supposed to be written down. Writing down negativity can bring down the reader. If I had to write about something while in jail it will have to be something good. The type of person I am is that I have to keep on a good note. Writing to be happy helps me out and keeps me on a good note. If I have to understand why they wrote about their bad things then I would say that it is okay to write about what they did. Hopefully when they do write about it is so they can say how sad they are about what they did. That would be the time to apologies about their actions and not to remember what happen and feel good about it. Some people that go to jail may feel what they did was justifiable. Many that go to jail feel remorse and those are the ones that should be able to write about their feelings. “Bad people are dangerous but forgiving them is too. Don’t worry, there is justice on earth” (53). This shows that not only my family feels this way Marjane family feels the same way also. People that did not care “once upon a time” they will not care now.

No comments:

Post a Comment