Tuesday, August 10, 2010

TRUST


Yes, i am a true believer that god exist. It took time for me to start believing god really exist my life. I use to only run to god when i was in trouble or when i really wanted something. I question my self plenty of times asking if god was real , and if he so real where is he when im in my time of need. I had the same questions that jimmy had in the True notebook pg 82. "God allows certain things to happen because he's testing our faith". It took me some time to understand what faith was and how do i learn to trust and have faith in god. six years ago i almost lost someone very special to me she is my queen (my mother).The doctors didnt know if she was going to live because she had no blood in her body. They explain to us that a new born baby had more blood than her Right then and there i start praying and trusting in god that he will bring my mom out the hospital with good health. i prayed that every night and day , and when the doctor said no i now god will say yes. My mom came out the hospital two months later with good health . I know it was no body but god that kept her The doctors told us that they dont know how she even made it that far. every since then i build a stronger relationship with god. Many people run to god when there in trouble, not saying thats a bad thing but thats when every body calls on him. Now im able to call on him durning anytime of the day not only when im in trouble but im able to say thank you for blessing me and keeping through rough times and happy times. I learned sometimes we beg god for things and when we dont see nothing happen we start to think he's not real. But really sometimes god doesnt do things right away it takes time. I learn that i may not have everything i want but i have everything i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment