Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Expressions- Sam Johnson


If I were a juvenile delinquent I probably would write about my times that lead me to have to call the actual location my home. I would about it because I would want to share the experience with others so they wouldn't go down the same road and the story might persuade them to stay away from the danger of it. Sometimes it can be used as a remembrance for when you actually get out of jail to show yourself where you came from. It can also show you how many silly mistakes you have made. Writing how I feel is a means of therapy(especially when you are in that situation) that would help you come down and be able to relax. Its not so much of writing negative things down, its just about your feelings. Letting everything out will clear your mind. In my opinion I think the negative things have to be said rather than wrote down because by saying it you can actually show your full emotion. When you writing something down its just coming from your head and there's no emotion except when you actually writing it. By holding everything in your brain it can cause damage to you mentally and emotionally. So no I don't think its irrelevant to write down your feelings whether negative or positive, especially when you in certain condition where its really needed for you to do so such as jail. It would defiantly keep you out of a lot of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment