Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Answer To Tony Jackson-Jamahl Jackson Day 7


Two wrongs dont make a right but if a friend of mine is in trouble and he needed me to do something for him i would and then again i wouldnt.It depends on the size of the crime.If i was suppse to like rob a bank for money, i would do it but only if it was worth it.Take for example if he needed the money for college tuition money for his daughter or take for example if he needed a new heart for his wife or he needed to pay his mortgage.All these things I would be okay with.But if he wanted to buy drug sor some kind of illegal things i would respectfully dismiss myself from his presence.

But then again if he needed for me to lie for him so he wont go to jail, so he could keep his daughter and give her a good home I would.It really depend on the circumstances.

Like in the movie "set it off" they all were stealing the money because they needed to.They were taking for the things that they had lost.Now this to me would be a good reason to steal something.I would only steal something that was worth stealint too.It would have to be a good payout.I wouldnt just steal then didnt have enough to put something away for myself as well.i would take it then just dispear.....But consequences come with diffrent reactions so if i stole something or helped my friend i would make sure that it was worth the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment