Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 7 question (Sean MacKenna)


Depending on the situation, person, and what they needed, yes i would. there are some people i would do anything for. my close friends and family fall into that category. Even though its still illegal i know that if i needed a favor like that my friends would jump at it to help me out. the way we hang and talk its all about each other. the bond that we have between our little "click" is so strong. we all smoke cigarettes and when someone doesn't have any we all bum each other as many as we want (even though there expensive) because we know that person will always come back and get us in a time we need some. that's a small way to show it but we have each other no matter what. My friend Mike Tee i know hands down he would do anything to help me out and i would do the same for him in a heartbeat. he has been one of my best friends for almost four years now and we have stuck through a lot together and have always been down to help each other out. Hes a smaller kid then me but he has always been the one friend that no matter what it is he is down to help me out, even in fights with kids twice his size. unfortunately he comes from a very poor family and he recently got into a lot of trouble. he has a lot of court fees to pay and they don't have the money. if he came to me and asked me to help him get money by stealing,robbing, or selling something i would say i was down even before he finished talking. although i know its illegal, sometimes the wrong thing is right in a sense. i'm not sure how to describe it but that's the way i think of it. when the people you love the most need your help you try to do everything possible for them. for me, i would do anything to help them fix there problem illegal or not and knowing they would do the same for me makes me even more for helping them get what they need. in True Notebooks Mark asks how many letters they get and how many of there friends come visit from there gangs. everyone answered back none and no one. if i got locked up for helping out my friends, i could guarantee they would be there everyday and when they couldnt they would write me letters. so i guess were down for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment