Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 7 Response to Tony Jackson- Arianna King


Lord No! I would not do anything illegal to help anyone. Not even my own child (saying if I had one). I was brought up with many sayings. One that has always stood out to me was, “things happen for a reason.” When you come to a point in your life and you do not know what to do and you feel you cannot find a way out, doing something illegal does not help any situation. It only makes it worse and you will be in a deeper hole than what you are in now. You are right; two wrongs do not make a right. If you try to take the negative and turn it into a positive you will feel better. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to get back to where you need to be. When you do get to that point where you are without hope you just have to pray on it. I have been put in many situations where I just had to drop down to my knees and ask the Lord for mercy. If you don’t believe in God then you just have to have the luck that stands within yourself. In the Book Persepolis a man named Mohsen Shakiba a family friend was put in jail. “Mohsen Shakiba, Born: November 22, 1947 In Racht, Profession: Revolutionary, Crime: Revolutionary, Date of imprisonment: April 1971, Released: March 1779, Political Conviction: Communist (47)”. He not only fought for the rights for his family he fought for the rights of his country. This shows the opposite of how I feel. His crime of Revolutionary is considered to be illegal in his country. So on all aspects on life people do what their morals tell them to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment