Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 7 Answer to Tony Jackson(Jorgina Kelly)



I would break the law and serve time for someone I truly care for but it depends on who the person is and what the crime is. I would do things for my mother, sisters, brothers and some of my cousins. Committing murder is absolutely out of the question but I feel people can’t answer hypothetical questions about murder because no one knows what they will do until they are put in that position. Mainly people with quick reflexes, a hot head or a scary person are usually the ones that take action first then at the end question themselves wit question like “What just happened?” “What did I do?” So I believe it depends on the time at matter. I’m not about to just say, “Oh that’s my friend so I have to steal for her or do this for her.” If my mother did something wrong and I’m with her at the time and she say ok tell the police officer this and that happen, then I would lie for her knowing that that is obstruction of justice. My mother, if not nobody else, is the one person that I would risk some jail time for. Just like Francisco in the novel True Notebooks by Mark Salzman he did something for his mother when he took somebody else's car to fix his mother's. "Half an hour later we returned with a brand-new car. We stripped it. Then we put my mom's car together and it looked like new. So when my dad got home he didn't even notice, so we lived happily ever after."(P. 136) Also if she is in a position where she is in the process of being murdered then you bet to believe that I’m about to commit some type of murder because I don’t know what I would do without her. I never in my life want to see the inside of a prison and know that I got 75 years to life because I killed somebody. If there is something I can do to prevent that then that’s exactly what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment