Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 7 Response to Tony {{Sherrae'}}


I cant even count on my hands how many times I've "covered" for someone. I haven't necessarily broken the law but I've lied to get or keep someone out of trouble. I've done it for friends and family numerous times. No I'm saying that lying for anyone is right but I'm just saying I've done it numerous times. Now the question was asked if I would I break the law and risk serving jail time in order to help a dear friend or family member in need of help. NO, I wouldn't risk serving jail time to help someone. Now that's just way over the top. I feel like people shouldn't put themselves in those type of situations. If stay away from people who bring harm or trouble to you then, I think you should dismiss them out your life.

In the novel True Notebooks, Franciso states in his writing, "So she was lucky. Cause if my dad would have been there, he probably would of killed her."(pg. 135) Now I know Fransico's dad probably would have been angry about the car being wrecked, but if you love your family, your main concern should be their health and not the car. You can always get another car or get it fixed but I'm pretty sure you can go in McDonadls and order another Fransico Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment