Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Family First- Sam Johnson


I was always brought up on a very known saying, "Family First". So if one of my family members was to get into altercation for an example, I would have to help no matter the consequence. But if the situation was really dumb, I would try to stop the whole thing. Like if my cousin pushed someone just for fun, no I wouldn't involve myself because first I have a career and I'm wouldn't risk it over something stupid. Secondly people don't always react the way we think they going to react. What if the guy my cousin pushed had a gun? I would have ran up and the bullet would have missed my cousin and hit me. Now my life would have been gone for something so idiotic. Now on the hand if someone would have been picking on my anyone in my family, then I would start off talking to the other individual and try to resolve the matter( well now I would) and after that if it goes further then I would have to take it to a different level. What ever the outcome would be, at the end of the day I know that the purpose of it was for a good reason (even though I might end up in jail).

No comments:

Post a Comment