Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Response # 7


I will do anything for any of my close family members as long as its not dealing with killing anybody. That's just a little beyond my limits since i am helping you or covering up for you. Far as breaking the law has my mind still pondering. Friends i would have to think long and hard on that . There can be times when you be so kind and risk important things for your friends. but when your in trouble sometimes when you look behind you they wont have your back. when i was in 8th grade our teachers told us toward the end of the school year we cant get in no trouble if so we wont be able to graduate. My friend stayed in trouble every single day, it seems to me as trouble was her middle name. Every where she went trouble found her . It was the end of the school year and we were taking our last test for out math class. For some odd reason my friends wants to cheat and have her study guide under her test. she made it very obvious that she was cheating because of her flipping her test back in forth. My teacher finally came over to our table and took my friend test and told her she had a F. Out the kindest of my heart with out thinking i took the blame for it and told our teacher it was my study guide. To me when i look into my teacher eyes it look as if she didn't believe me. i didn't get in that much trouble as i expected though. On pg 136 Francisco told his mother " i am going to help you so my dad won't woop your ass. I felt the same way about my friend i took the blame for her actions so she will be able to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment