Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 7, Answer to Tony: Kiarah Lazo


I never really thought about doing jail time for a family member or friend. Maybe because I’ve never been put in that situation, but I know people who have. That’s a really tough decision to make, having to decide if you want to risk your own life for someone else’s. The only person I think I would do that for would have to be my mother. This woman brought me into this world and took care of me on her own. It also depends on what that person did. If my mother were to do something absolutely ridiculous, I wouldn’t take the risk to go to jail for her, that’s just non sense. But if she was desperately in need of help, I would be there to do whatever it is to get her back on track. There have been people who steal cars or even maybe food, clothes, vehicles etc. I guess when you’re so caught up in the situation you don’t even think about the consequences. By being a risk taker, you’d do about anything no matter what. Why do you think we have a lot of thieves in the world? Some are selfish and steal just to make profit. Others steal, because they have nothing. They might be homeless or like this situation steal for a loved one. I’m not saying stealing is a good thing to do but in the case of helping someone out, I'd make the exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment