Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 7 responce Dacia Hill


Breaking the law for someone else is something I don’t believe I could ever do. My family members are very nice people but besides my mom, I can’t think of anyone related to me that I would consider risking my record for. Their lives are very important but if it’s not going the way they would like then it’s their fault. Somewhere along the lines of growing up they missed their steps success. To get out of poverty you have to really want it. You have to de driven and you have to reach for it. Sitting around waiting for someone to save you is useless and it’s a risks. In Persepolis towards the end of the wine chapter Marjanes Family is stopped and accused of drinking. The 16 year old cop wants to back to their house to search them. So once they get home her dad says, “Grandma and marji to pour the wine down the toilet” (109) while he stalls the man. Before the leave they have to make excuses to actually let them upstairs. Their grandmother states that she is use to doing things like with her late husband. By having this wine the father has put the lives of his family in danger. Everyone could have been killed. Although they get everything cleaned up before the father arrives, He found out that if he paid the guy he would have let him go. Marjane even says it was a miracle they were spared. I can’t risk everything because someone else’s life is behind

No comments:

Post a Comment