Wednesday, August 11, 2010

response to Chris


As raised as a catholic, I was raised to believe in God. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I find that when I found myself in a dark place I could always revert to praying to God. I feel that it is best to have faith in God because you will become a better, more caring person. I found prayers to have actually worked it is very hard to explain the situations that I have been through without including the presence of God. In my earlier years of high school I started doubting his existence, which lead to things worsening. My friend had a huge impact on the way I perceived God. This kid used to be the most troublesome kid who always got himself into mischief until he noticed that he needed to make a change so he went all out and devoted his whole life to God. I deeply admire this friend and I appreciate all of his help especially when I was going through some rough phases in my life. After he greatly impacted the way I viewed God/religion, my life started drastically changing for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment