Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2, Answer: Kendra Hayes

Kendra is my name but many people call me Kimi or lil lady, but I perfer ordinary girl.  I think of myself as an ordinary girl nothing less & nothing more. I express myself by praise dancing & singing. I dance because I feel it expresses me more as well as singing. Some of my friends from church we have our own singing group ( voices of today)  it’s something we really enjoy and mostly  it shows the real us .I enjoy all types of music , I mostly listen to gospel and r & b but I can’t really dance to anything . The song has to have a meaning, and since the newer generation makes music about anything its difficult.   I sometimes write about many different things I go through and things I observe around me. All my life I grew up in the suburbs but at one point we live on the low end, something many people call it the ghetto. It’s not always easy to talk so I choose another mostly way by dancing & signing  to let people know who I am. I love and really enjoy movies that’s all about dancing and singing  , my favorite is hairspray & rent but for some reason I hate the movie grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment