Tuesday, August 3, 2010

tationa: answer to question

I love to express myself through art because art has been my true talent since the age of seven. When I draw I like to tell stories. From anime to American cartoons, I would comics of my favorite characters. At a young age it was through cartoons, now I make a different look through my drawings and that is by designs that come from the top of my head. I’m really into pop culture and being into fashion I love to learn about certain styles like the indie rock look and listening to music from the 80s and 90s. Some people may think it’s weird, but in a way I don’t care it’s what I like and it’s been this way for a long time. I draw almost half the time and when I do it comes from the top of my head and in the end it’s something that makes me feel accomplished. Anything with a weird crazy design grabs my attention. I don’t have a favorite but I would say that my most favorite would be the pop art look. I’m into looks with different colors and different scenes and looking Madonna or Marilyn Monroe makes me want to become an artist even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment